Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls were thrilled with the stuffed animals Adam brought home for them. . . (yes, he is the beloved parent who spoils the girls!)





And I love the beautiful bouquet of roses that Adam brought home for me. . . (yes, he spoils me too!)


And don't worry, I didn't take a picture of them, but Adam got 2 pounds of hand picked Florence's chocolates.  Yum yum!

Adam got me a sewing machine for our anniversary this year, so I took it on it's maiden voyage and sewed these valentines for Adalyn's kindergarten class, and made some to Adam's family and my family as well.


We filled them will candy hearts.  Nothing says Valentine's Day like candy hearts.  


But, our family's Valentines had an extra surprise in them.  Read that poem closely!!


Yep, another baby is on it's way!

Happy HEART day!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulation!! So excited for you.

Jandy Lou said...

I have been waiting for you to post this!!! Congrats, I knew it was coming! :) August isn't so far away!

Meagan Cooper said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! congrats Kayla, I was just thinking about you the other day thinking it is about that time for you to have another one! I am so happy for you! You guys need to come up here one of these days!!! SO EXCITING!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!

Congradulations!!!!

You have the most beautiful little ones and you and Adam are awesome parents!

Love you guys!!!
Candace

Megan B ♥ said...

So excited for you guys! The Grovers are Growing! WAHOOOoooooo!!

KWit said...

Congrats to you all! How exciting :) I tell you there is nothing like the cute smell of a new born baby!!

Katie and Paul said...

Congrats! That is great news!

Crystal said...

I just read it closely!!!! That is so exciting! Hopefully a boy! Congrats keep us a posted!

VA Bradshaws said...

We are so excited! Yay for babies! By the way...the Valentine was super cute. You're so crafty!

melanie said...

congrats.... you, meg, jenn, bree... all preggers. crazy our babies are that old already....