See how excited Tora is???
Here's a few pictures of the cabin we stayed at. Talk about N.I.C.E. We were all thinking that it had to be atleast a million dollar cabin.
So we hung out, and talked, and played a little in the snow, and ate and ate and ate, and then hung out some more.
And Adam's mom had her big 39th birthday - or at least that's what she would want us all to believe. :)
It was fun to celebrate her birthday up there.
On one of the days, we tried to drive to Big Springs to feed the fish, (with the mounds of left over extra food we had up there) but unfortunately the road wasn't plowed the whole way. So we ended up at the Elk Creek store and checking out this heart sculpture they made out of snow. The kids loved it.
For these next pictures - we will call them Kaden, Danielle vs Adam. I think they speak for themselves.
Brrrrr!!
Adalyn later snuck out that night with Grandma to check out this snow cave. She thought it was great to go out in her pjs. Definitely something she doesn't get to do at home - and that makes it all the funner!
Like father, like daughter here.
And this weekend was when we told all of Adam's family our news:
But we had a wonderful weekend that went way too fast. Family, food, fun - always a good combination!









8 comments:
So fun! I definitely need the details on that cabin. Rob's family wants to rent one next year.
It looks like you had a wonderful time. I don't know that I would want to mess with Adam - he looks like he probably got the best of both of them in short order. I really like the looks of that cabin! There are alot of similar ideas that we have been thinking about - hope you took even more pics. (Down sized a bit) Hope you all have warmed up and dried out. :)
Mom and Dad
Thanks for posting cabin pics. I don't even know if we got any! Troy was busy reading and I was busy sewing! It was fun and I am glad we got to stay the WHOLE time this year!
What a fun getaway!! Love the pics! The one of (Adam?) wearing shorts in the snow looks freezing and fun, haha! Tora is getting to be such a big girl! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I told Max and we are so happy for you guys!! Maybe Adam will get his little boy this time? Yay! Miss you guys!
How Fun Kayla! My family stayed in that exact cabin last summer! Its gorgeous. Lexi pooped in that hot tub..but don't worry I cleaned it out really well :)Hope you are feeling good!
Love the cabin post.... it looks a little familiar.. KINDA LIKE MINE!! that's plagiarism,, im suing. JK love it! I especially like how you showed how excited Ryker was.. We had a blast can't wait for next year!
Oh ya and Kaden and I killed Adam with the snow! There was no contest we won hands down .. be sure and tell Adam that thanks
I didn't have a chance to comment on this one before, so I wanted to come back. That looks like a wonderful trip! Those pics of the snow fight are not just excellent quality, but totally hilarious as well! Love the cake, did jandy make it? We are coming up to Idaho after tax season, let's get together, la la la!
Post a Comment