Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The White Stuff


Yesterday, it snowed and snowed and snowed and snowed. And today it's still here and I do believe here to stay - atleast for awhile. And my girls are loving it.

I like (not quite love) snow, but nonetheless it is a shock to my warm-blooded system.

Still, it places something magical in the air - and makes me want to turn on Christmas music.


5 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

I hear you made the national news there. Somebody at law school approached me today and had remembered that I had attended BYU-Idaho then informed me that it snowed all day there and it made the national news (or the local news here, which would be weird). I will let you like or love your snow, I will enjoy the 60 degree weather here.

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

I was not happy about the snow...until I turned on some Christmas music, too. Somehow, that made it all better. Now I guess I'll be listening to Christmas music until May?

Jandy Lou said...

I love Adalyn's toothless grin! We got snow, too, but I was not about to leave my beloved couch to put in the music. We were able to watch it snow from the couch and just felt dreary. No more summer...as late as we were able to enjoy it! I personally hate the snow, but Daeson loves it and has already turned our white blanket into a playland!

Becki R said...

Ours came and melted! But I think Pablo would have enjoyed a little bit more of that to stay on the ground! I'm sure it will be here soon enough!

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm so so so cold. No snow here yet. Just cold. Really cold. Did I mention that I'm cold?