Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

We had such a good time at the Halloween Party this year. Troy and Jandy always hold a big bash, and it's always a lot of fun!

We have a costume contest every year and so everyone dresses up. All the costumes this year were so creative and really good.

Our Hosts:

Adam's parents, brother, and sister:

Danielle and her kids:

Our Kids:

Adam and I:

Kaden (Oompa Loompa) won "Best Overall", Danielle (Left Overs) took "Most Original" and I won "Funniest."

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

Awesome costumes! haha Kayla yours definitely made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I think your costums look great!! I will have to remember to look "Behind" me the next time I loose something. :)!!! I don't know how you decided on who won what, glad I didn't have to judge, they are all to good.

KWit said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED YOUR costume! I think you should of took it all!!! Such a great idea!!!

Jandy Lou said...

Thanks again for coming! I am glad we made it through another year! I loved your families costumes and yours was especially fantastic! Great job!!!! I better get on next years party...only 360ish days to go!!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

They ARE all such creative costumes!! I'm going to have to file this away for some ideas! We are always so unoriginal... and by "we", I mean the kids. The parents in this house never dress up for any reason, ever.

Anonymous said...

You make your web page so cute and fun to look at

Tanya said...

hahaha both of your costumes are hilarious!! I could never think of something like that! ( I might have to copy f=you next year) ;)