Monday, July 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

We enjoyed Independence day with a parade, a BBQ, and some fireworks. Is there any better way to celebrate??







Darth Vader?? Isn't he the opposite of freedom?? :) He was a huge crowd hit.

My three firecrackers:










Ending the night with some sparklers and fireworks.


4 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

That is the best family picture, You are so cute. We totally bailed on the parade, I didn't have the energy and it was COLD! SORRY!!!

Amber C. said...

And look! Tora's smiling!! :)

Danielle said...

I love these pictures! THey are so cute. I love the one with Tora on the tricycle

Bart en Anneleen said...

Nice to see everything is going great over there. And nice pictures too off course. But with those 3 little princesses, how could it not be... :-)

I think you will be on vacation around this time. So enjoy! (and make some other great pictures).

Remember: next vacation should be belgium. House almost finished, plenty of room for guests!