Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I have a SCREAMER!

Meet Tora the Screamer:


She screams when you are too near, not near enough, if she's happy, if she's sad, especially if she's mad, if she wants to share or not share at all, if she's hungry, or tired, or thirsty, if she wants held, or wants to be put down, if her sisters are not paying any attention, or too much attention, if she. . .well I think you get the idea.

I hope this phase passes quickly!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hmmm.m.m.m I have seen that face before, a very vauge memory, but something seems familiar. Hmmmmm

Dane & McCall said...

Hey!! I just found your blog off of the Cooper's...hope you don't mind me adding you to ours! Your family is so cute, and we miss having you guys in our ward and especially miss Adalyn in our class! HOpe everything is going great!

McCall
woodhouse2008.blogspot.com

Megan B ♥ said...

Charming, LOL!