Well the sun finally started to shine this last week. Hallelujah! I was starting to feel like I needed the sun as much as I need air.
Father's Day was pretty low key. We hung out at Adam's parents and enjoyed the warmer weather. Here's a few pictures of Adalyn, Tora, and Adam. Mieley's missing because she decided to go play at Great-Grandma's instead.

Up. . .

Up. . .

And away!! Adalyn looks petrified right there. She's so funny. Scared to death, yet squeals with delight!


There was a thunderstorm rolling in and with the sun peaking through the clouds, I thought it looked so pretty outside.


Tora was not having it for pictures. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed.

I think this picture of Tora with her Granny is sweet.


Tora: still unhappy. Adalyn's gathering up her flower bouquet. She loves to pick flowers at grandma and grandpa's.


See, I told you. Tora screaming again.

And again.

Atleast Adalyn was willing to let me take pictures. I was practicing with my new camera Adam got me for my birthday. I LOVE it!
So what finally made Tora's smiles return?


Chocolate! Courtesy of dad.
3 comments:
What a fun day and what great pictures!
Chocolate can fix any problem! (Except if I remember right, you're not a huge fan of chocolate.)
Happy fathers day, Adam. he really is a great dad! I am grateful that we were lucky to marry wonderful men! My nieces are so cute and full of life!
Post a Comment