Thursday, June 10, 2010
28 and Feeling Great
On Wednesday, I celebrated my 28th birthday! The girls and I drove to West Yellowstone to meet up with Adam and then we hung out the whole day in West. We visited the Imax theatre, the Wolf & Bear Discovery Center, hit the candy shop downtown (yummy, yummy fudge there) and then went and saw "Beauty & the Beast" at the playmill. It was a really good day. "Beauty & The Beast" was awesome. We sat on the front row on the side and our feet were pretty much resting on the stage. The girls were so enthralled because the actors would come up and sing right to them. Adalyn kept saying all night, "They touched my shoulders!" and Mieley, "Belle's dress is soooo bootiful!"
Does this jacket look a little small? It's Tora's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm glad you had such a fun filled day! I have a friend who is in that play and I know the director of the Mill, but I have never been. I'm glad to hear it was so much fun. Anyway, again Happy Late Birthday and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Looks like you had an HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That is great! Nothing like spending it with family! Best gift ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment