Saturday, April 10, 2010

Snip, Snip

I think almost every girl does this at least once in her childhood:


It took me three years to give Mieley her first haircut. Now she took matters into her own hands. . .and gave her self bangs. . . that start from the back of her head.

Does this picture remind you of a deer caught in headlights or what?


Oy Vey.

5 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

oh man that stinks! i think she would look darling with a cute little bob

Candace said...

You can make this look cute! Sarah cute hers and she had a mollett.

Megan B ♥ said...

I literally GASPED!!!! OH MY!!! Anxious to see what you do with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh. Well take heart dear, it is hair and it will grow back. Except for yours, one cut and I could never get it long again. You have had better luck than I did with your girls.

Jandy Lou said...

Holy cow! I had to double take to see if that was really Mieley! Wow. I agree with Megan. She would look cute with a bob. But I would be very sad to see her long locks gone. I love your girls' hair!!!