Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Tale

Once upon a time, there was a boy.



This boy liked to ride motorcycles.



Over Easter weekend, he rode in Green River, UT.


But he had a run in with some rocks.

Bigger than these. . .



But smaller than these:



The rock won.



A week and half later, the boy goes to see the doctor.



Doctor tells boy to stay off his foot and wear a cast for 4 weeks. Cross your fingers that broken foot heals itself, or else boy will have to have surgery to screw bones back together.


Boy is now VERY bored at home.

For the sanity of the wife, any new hobby suggestions for the boy?

6 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

oh...poor adam! i'm glad he finally went to the doctor. hopefully it'll heal correctly. he could take up sewing or bow making. sounds like it's time to take another trip to utah to hang out with us....

KWit said...

I'm sorry to be laughing so hard right now, but that my dear cousin was a funny post. Sorry Adam... I do feel for you Kayla. Great luck entertaining the hubby. I turn on the Wii and walk away for my hubby on hard to entertain a boy days :)

VA Bradshaws said...

Hilarious post! I think you should let Adam start practicing his Minute to Win it mini-games then when he is done he will be ready for the big time. That's all I got.

Mardie said...

Oh my word! I thought the picture of his foot actually looked better than it did in person on Easter. WOW! I'm glad he finally went to the dr. I'm still trying to think of some hobby suggestions. I'll let you know. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh no! I'm so glad he saw a doc, but so sorry for these next weeks!!! You could hand him your Twilight books :) Does he have help on deliveries?????

Danielle said...

Love the post Kayla. Hang in there Adam we love ya