We made tambourines.
We played some musical chairs, where the chairs were eliminated, but not the kids. I think we had about 12 or so kids piled onto 3 chairs by the end!
The kids also all got to dance and show off their moves, to what other song but "I Like to Move It!" from Madagascar. I was really impressed with their mad dance skills.
We also played a few rounds of "Name that Tune" and then I read them a special birthday story, when anytime I said "Mieley" the kids got to shake the tambourines they made.
Tora was super good. She just hung around and watched all the crazy commotion.
She's also finally learning to crawl. She's beginning to get on her knees more and also starting to do the "army" crawl. The poor girl though, uses her head to help push herself up, (back into a sitting position) and she's got some major red rashes across her head and cheeks from rubbing them along the floor.
Here's Mieley by her HUGE birthday cake. This birthday cake was made by her Aunt Jandy especially for her! Mieley loved it! And the cake was delish!! Yum!! Just a small plug: Jandy is starting up her own cake business, ChubbyHubbyCakes. Check out her blogspot here.
Finally, after cake and ice-cream, came the much anticipated present opening. Mieley was spoiled for sure. Many thanks to all the thoughtful and fun gifts she received. And check out that headband a neighbor mom made for her. Super cute!!!
I love this grin. It's my favorite!
All in all, I shall call this party a success!

5 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun!! Mieley's cake looks great! I love that Mieley gets to wear the cake decoration too. (or was that the cake that wore Mieley's decoration)
Good times and alot of happy faces.
Grandma B
Looks like a great success indeed! HAPPY birthday, Mieley!
Happy Birthday Mieley! Looks like a lot of fun! You sure had a huge group of kids there. Tora is getting so big. I can definitely see a little bit of Karlee in her.
Happy Birthday! I think Kenadi would have loved your girls... too bad it didn't work out to see ya! The birthday looked like a good one. I loved the activities you did!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting... not to mention all the other Parkside Kids!
Gus (I can't remember my password to log in...)
Post a Comment