Friday, September 25, 2009

New Things

Welllll. . . . .

Adalyn and Mieley both started their preschools today. To say they are excited is an understatement:
Mieley also started her speech therapy classes up again yesterday. She has a new speech pathologist working with her and Mieley adores her. I was most impressed by her too. She was so sweet and kind and good with Mieley.

Tora's still very much a cutie . . .
. . . but she had her 4 month immunizations shots today. Poor girl. I hate shot day. She's just not as happy as she usually is after shots - which of course is to be expected, but still hard to see her not her usual happy self. And after talking to the doctor and nurse separately about this flu season, they scared me enough that after I picked up Mieley and Adalyn from preschool, I hauled them back into the doctor's office and got them their flu shots. Now, if we can avoid the swine flu too. . .

And, in final news, we're moving into a new townhome here ASAP. We signed on a new townhome yesterday and are upgrading a little from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom townhome. Not quite a house like I would like, but I'll take it for now.

So, if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in renting a 2 bedroom townhome, will you send them our way???

8 comments:

Tara said...

Are they doing preschool at BYU-I? Kenadi is doing it too now. She loves it. We do Joy School. How do you like it? They grow so fast!

Chelan said...

So glad to hear you guys are moving into a 3 bedroom! YEAH! I can't believe I've been gone 2 years and you have a 3rd little girl who I've never even met. Hope Rexburg is treating you well :-)

VA Bradshaws said...

Yay! I'm excited for you that you guys are moving...too bad it's not a house but 3 bedroom is lots better than 2, I'm sure it'll be way nice! Your girls are so stinkin cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

Congrats on the new townhouse! That will be so great! And our ped freaked me out about the flu too. Crew got a flu shot yesterday...

Crystal said...

Hey what townhome are you moving too? Are you going to live right next door to us? (When we get back in December)

VA Bradshaws said...

Good on ya Sister - 3 bedrooms is way overdue! We are excited to see it, you could add some pictures so we have an idea of what we are seeing. Congrats on the upgrade! We will rent it! Seriously, you find me a job for 8 months that pays well and we will rent it - that's all.

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

I'm so excited for you to move into your new place. You're going to make it so nice! Let me know if you need help moving. I'll be right over.

KWit said...

Awesome for you guys. That is seriously great! Good luck with the packing... your poor sister in law I'm sure has some great advise on that part! Your little girls are getting so big. Mitchel has headed back to preschool too and is doing so much better with his speech. How is Miley doing? I say thank heavens for people in that profession!