Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Milestones

A couple of milestones, for a couple of my kids.

Tora:
She's been working on this for awhile now, but I had yet to catch it on video. I was just about ready to tell Adalyn to "keep it down," when Tora started thinking it was funny.


It's not her full belly laugh, but I wanted to remember this laugh nonetheless.

Adalyn:
Adalyn wanted to be a big girl and learn to ride her bike without training wheels. She only started working on it this past Friday (at about 9 o clock at night too - aren't kids supposed to be in bed by then???) , and I must say I'm pretty impressed with her. Sorry about the shaking - I was trying to balance Tora at the same time.



And here's the downside of being a big girl:


But seeeeeee. . she's still smiling. . . even though it hurts. . .

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Chloe would always make those annoying sounds to but Brayden would always laugh so hard at them, I figured that was better then him screaming! :) she's got a cute laugh!

Chelan said...

Linnae got a kick out of Tora's giggles :-) Hope you guys are enjoying a nice warm Summer! We sure are...haha.

VA Bradshaws said...

Priceless.

Mardie said...

WOW! Good job Adalyn! That's awesome! And Tora's laugh is so cute! I love the little baby laughs. :)

Anonymous said...

this is fun to see the girls while iam gone; adalyn you can really ride good;and tora is so cute laughing love you sooo much gramme

The ZamFam said...

They're growing up so fast! I can't believe it. Tora's a doll, and Adalyn & Mieley have gotten so darn cute!!!

Big girl riding a bike without training wheels!

Megan B ♥ said...

Good job, Adalyn!! Wahooo!! We don't have our speakers set up yet for our computer. I am so sad to miss that Tora-Giggle today!