Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Porcupine Lodge

I am so excited!!! This weekend will be the 2nd annual trip with all of Adam's family to Ashton to a cabin called the "Porcupine Lodge." We leave tomorrow until Sunday. For those who know that area, it's located pretty close to Cave Falls and Mesa Falls. I can't wait for a weekend of sledding, snowmobiling, games, food, and fun. The only downfall is that it's supposed to be windy until Saturday. I hate the Idaho wind. The only good thing about it is I can blame all my bad hair days on it! This will also be a perfect time to recoup from my strenuous workout yesterday. Ha.Ha. Okay, it may not of been that strenuous, but I am sore today. I know, poor me.


So we're off tomorrow, leaving this wonderland:

(Picture from right outside my front door - so much snow!!! - January 18, 2008)

to this winter wonderland:


(Adam and I at Mesa Falls - Picture from January 2007)


(Adalyn all bundled up - she still looks cold though! Picture from January 2007)


(Mieley a year ago. Man she's grown since then! She had to stay inside all last year because she was really sick, but she still had her cute smiles! Picture from January 2007)



(My favorite picture of Adam from last year's trip. We were sledding down this hill and he got a little too wild! Picture from January 2007)
See you all next week with hopefully some fun pictures!

3 comments:

Megan B said...

Those pics are hilarious! Ok, so I am TOTALLY OVER all the snow. Ready for spring. ASAP.

Travel safely! Take cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla....I havent seen you since like Matt came home from his mission i think...anyway was looking at becki campbells blog and saw yours...i cant believe how much your girls have grown...it is crazy how fast time flies.....I just thought I would say hi and see how you were. Next time you talk to your mom tell her hi for me...does she still do emailing? i came across something the other day that I would like to email to her but have lost her email...hope all is well and that the new year brings lots of joy and happiness into your life...oh do you have ashley larsens email also? (my email is shutterbugphotography4@gmail.com or shutterbugphotography4.blogspot.com) have a fun and safe trip....

The ZamFam said...

That picture of Adam is hilarious! Stay warm this weekend. Drink lots of hot chocolate and maybe some cinnamon rolls...yummy!!