Saturday, June 9, 2012

Three Ohhh

Lucky, lucky me, I'm now 18 with 12 years experience!


Here's to the next 30 years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!! 18 with 12 years of experience. Ha Ha Ha!! I like it. Happy Birthday! I will have to come up with something clever for my 21st to the second power remainder ----- okay not going there.

Love ya!

KWit said...

YAYAYAYAAA to the 30's... come on say it with me Kayla... 30! I think 30's are going to be great. 20's were too much finding oneself and trying to be it all. I feel now I am who I am and I'll always try to be better, but like it or not I am who I am!!! HAPPY 30 Darlin'. You look fantastic!

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, awesome. And you still LOOK 18, which kills me :) LOVE YOU!