Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter.  After spending the previous week battling fevers, coughs, throw up, diarrhea, breathing treatments on Ajay, sore throats, upset stomachs, and all with Adam gone on a dirt bike trip to Green River. . .I was beyond happy when my kids were mostly better by Easter morn.  We stayed home from church, which I felt bad about being Easter and all, but still talked about why we really celebrate Easter and later headed out to the grandparents for a dinner and egg hunt.  

Here's a few pictures from the day.  The cute dresses on my girls came from Peggy (Adam's mom) that she bought in Ecuador a few weeks back.  They are super cute!  As for Ajay, well, he's just cute no matter what!












And on to the Great Egg Hunt:






2 comments:

KWit said...

Happy Easter to you too!!!! What a beautiful bunch of girls and a very handsome boy you have... oh I love his cheeks!!!

Mardie said...

So stinking cute! Although I still wish you would have been here! :(