We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year full of family, food, friends, some food, fun, and more food. Did I mentioned we had lots of fabulous food? We did. Have food. It was a feast. Of food.
I am so thankful for all my family, near and far. Each member is loved so much! And for those of you that we didn't see this year - you were missed!


5 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful I cant stand it!!
wow, that picture of Tora is great!
you do have a very cute cute family
Love your family picture!! All pictures turned out great.
You have such a beautiful family no one is ugly except for Adam. Good thing the rest of you are so beautiful to make up for it.
Your family is absolutely beautiful!! Aw we miss you guys!! Tora reminded me of a stunning mini Nicole Kidman:) so so pretty!
Post a Comment