The next day was Tora's 2nd birthday!
Peek a boo!She started happy that day, but it quickly turned into a long day, with no naps, and a grumpy 2 year old. I guess, it was her birthday and she'll cry if she wants to. And she did.
In the afternoon, we went bowling. The kids alongside the grownups all had a great time.
Tora bowling with Grandma.
Sweet Kinley
Nice form dad.
My always smiley Mieley.
A cheering section.
I think my brother Justin is sad here because all the little kids are scoring as high as he is. :)
Check out Tora's intense expression there.
Squeezable Miss Ellie.
After bowling, Tora took a much needed nap, and the bigger kids went out for a swim with Grandma and Aunt Megan.
Thanks Megan for the fun pictures.
Finally, after dinner came the cake and ice cream for Tora.
Look at my brother Matt's expression in the background. I think secretly he wanted to be by all the kids and help blow out the candles too!!! :)Tora was so fascinated by the flame.
Finally, some smiles from the 2 year old we adore.
Adam wasn't able to make it and we missed him so. Here's Tora leaving her dad a message on the phone. She gets so excited to talk to Adam.
And here's a few moments before the girls and I had to leave the next morning. We had to leave early to make it home for their TaVaci concert. Here's all the grandkids.
We just love this crazy bunch!










1 comment:
Loved the whole weekend. Loved Tora's sweet pictures and even the ones with her a little less than happy. Happy Birthday Tora.
I am so glad that we could get together it was priceless. We missed Adam too, but we will get him next time!!
Who wouldn't be happpy with all those adorable little wonderful faces surrounding you.
Love you all and all you do.
Post a Comment