I can't seem to stop them. They just keep growing up!
Here's little Miss Addy showing off some of her attitude.
And Tora looking so grown up in this pretty dress from Great Grandma G.
Our three Gorgeous Girls
Last night we had some corn on the cob and Tora was in heaven. Good thing she's getting in more teeth right now to help her devour her corn. It's gotta be a little hard with only two teeth on the bottom. But it sure was funny to watch her!
And speaking of teeth, guess who lost her first tooth today?

4 comments:
So what does the tooth fairy pay for a tooth these days? I like the pictures!
So stinking cute!!! We miss you guys so much!
Ha ha ha! They sure are getting oh, so big!! Your first tooth!! Wowzers! I hope your tooth fairy is more on her game than ours. Ours is SO LAME. Kinda forgetful sometimes. We blame it on holidays and fairy illness epidemics...
the kids look like they have changed to me, glad you put picture on for me to see-----I am home sick---------luv ya
Post a Comment